ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT COURSE
One Day course
COLLEGE OF ANAESTHESIOLOGISTS & INTENSIVISTS OF SRI LANKA
in collaboration with
GALLE MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
This one day ALS Program (incorporating online content) based on ERC guidelines, will provide the health practitioner with an opportunity to undertake a structured course conducive to learning, which will assist in the achievement of ALS competency.
This ALS course could meet the requirements of those who need more comprehensive advanced skills than those taught during BLS & ILS courses.
The ALS course teaches the knowledge and skills required to:
- Recognize and treat the deteriorating patient using a structured ABCDE approach.
- Manage cardiac arrest, including arrests in special circumstances.
- Associated resuscitation skills- Airway and breathing management, IO access.
- ECG Interpretation and management Tachy & Bradycardia.
- Lead a team, work as a team member, and use structured communication skills.
Course Fee =2500 Rs
This course is endorsed by the Working Committee on Resuscitation of the College of Anaesthesiogists & Intensivists of Sri Lanka & the PGIM- UNIVERSITY OF COLOMBO
Venue– GMA – Lecture Theater
For further details contact
- Ms Sureka – 07773851211
- Ms Savithri – 0778431243
- GMA -Office – 091-2232560
Next ALS course – 16th Sept 2019
ALS Course Calendar –T.H. Karapitiya -2019
|Date||Course||Course Center||Course director|
|07.01.2019||Mon||ALS||THK – Galle||Dr. Upul Hapuarachchi|
|05.02.2019||Tues||ALS||THK – Galle||Dr. Kesharie De Silva|
|04.03.2019||Mon||ALS||THK -Galle||Dr. Upul Hapuarachchi|
|06.05.2019||Mon||ALS||THK -Galle||Dr. Kesharie De Silva|
|03.06.2019||Mon||ALS||THK -Galle||Dr. Upul Hapuarachchi|
|01.07.2019||Mon||ALS||THK -Galle||Dr. Kesharie De Silva|
|16.09.2019||Mon||ALS||THK -Galle||Dr. Kesharie De Silva|
|11.11.2019||Mon||ALS||THK -Galle||Dr. Upul Hapuarachchi|
|16.12.2019||Mon||ALS||THK- Galle||Dr. Kesharie De Silva|