ERC- IMMEDIATE LIFE SUPPORT COURSE
One Day Course
The European Resuscitation Council Immediate Life Support ( ILS) provider course
….. emphasizes on enhancing your skills in the management of adult cardiac arrest patients through active participation in a series of simulated cardiac arrest cases.
End of the course : Participants will be able to:
- Understand the causes of cardio respiratory arrest in adults
- Identify patients at risk of cardio respiratory arrest
- Practice techniques for airway management in a simulated environment
- Identify the main cardiac rhythms associated with cardiac arrest.
- Identify the indications for defibrillation and demonstrate safe defibrillation in a simulated environment.
- Work as a resuscitation team member and use structured communication skills.
This course is aimed at hospital & community based health care professionals who need to resuscitate critically ill patients or patients in cardiopulmonary arrest until arrival of the resuscitation team or expert help. (e. g community based & OPD doctors, nurses, midwives , medical students, paramedics, pre-interns)
Exceptionally good candidates selected from the ERC ILS – course will be allowed for the European resuscitation Council (ERC) – ALS course.
Course fee – 4000 Rs
Method of payment:
Course fee of 4000 Rs can be paid to any branch of the Bank of Ceylon to the credit of Account no. 0077426711 of The College of Anaesthesiologists & Intensivists of Sri Lanka.
|Bank||Bank of Ceylon|
|Account Name||College of Anaesthesiologists of Sri Lanka-CPR|
|Instructions to the bank||Enter –“ surname with initials’ & ‘ERC-ILS’ – in the deposit slip and ask the Bank to enter reference details in the electronic data system of the bank|
|Scan copy||please e-mail the scan copy (or photo from a smart phone) of the bank payment slip to email@example.com|
Please keep the original receipt, which need to be produced at the registration desk.
For more information : Contact us on – resuslanka.gmail.com