European Resuscitation Council Basic Life Support Course
Basic life support (BLS) and, when possible, use of an automated external defibrillator (AED) is the first level of care for a person in cardiac arrest. During European Resuscitation Council (ERC) BLS/AED Provider courses, certified instructors will guide and support you in the learning process.
Learning to perform basic life support and to use an automated external defibrillator is an interactive process that requires both knowledge and skills. Part or all of this knowledge and some skills can be obtained by self-instruction and on-line learning.
Target audience: Everybody, all ages
Hands-on part: Half day (minimum 4 hrs excluding breaks)
Validity certificate: 3 years
How to register for the ERC BLS course:
- Fill the online BLS candidate application form. ( see below)
- Applicants will receive a copy of your own application (editable)
- If you do not receive a system generated email as above means the entered email may be not valid /or entered incorrectly or it may have gone to the spam folder.
- If slots are available, we will send you an email to complete the payment with bank details
- Once the payment is completed, online login access to learning material will be granted.
- Course Fee : Rs 4000.00
Course fee covers the cost of personalised ERC- BLS course manual (soft copy) & access to online ERC BLS study material refreshments throughout the course duration & the ERC BLS certificate (soft copy).