Apply for ERC Courses
ERC courses are limited to selected Medical officers (Exceptionally good candidates selected from the local ALS – courses will be allowed for the European Resuscitation Council (ERC) – courses & consultants of acute care specialties .
Fill the online candidate application form for ERC -ALS – Sri Lanka course. Indicate the preferred course dates.
Applicant will receive an e- mail /phone call with the registration status.
(Once the registration status is confirmed can proceed with the payment.)
- ERC ALS Course Fee : Rs 20000.00
- Those who have done local ALS courses will be offered discount of Rs 2000.00 from ERC course fee.
- Please note that your fee does NOT cover accommodation.
- The cost of the course includes the course manual, administration costs, lunch and refreshments throughout the course duration.
Method of payment: course fee can be paid to any branch of the Bank of Ceylon to the credit of Account no. 0001781734 of The College of Anaesthesiologists of Sri Lanka.
- Copy of the duplicate of the paying slip duly endorsed by the bank should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com
- (In the bank payment slip indicate your ‘surname with initials’ & ERC’
For clarifications please contact – Dr. Mithrajee – +94 77 735 7533 Chathura – +94 766272868