Skip to content
1. To formulate guidelines on resuscitation for the Sri Lankan context.
2. To strengthen and support the Chain of Survival in Sri Lanka.
3. To provide an advisory and resource service regarding resuscitation techniques, equipment and teaching methods.
4. To provide latest evidence based teaching on cardio pulmonary resuscitation.
5. To foster research into methods of practice and teaching of resuscitation.
6. To promote public and government awareness of resuscitation requirements and practices in Sri Lanka.
7. Promote collaboration with other bodies with similar objectives both in Sri Lanka and abroad and to provide a forum for discussion of all aspects of resuscitation.